Thursday, June 13, 2013

2013 Eiga-Sai

Finally it's Eiga Sai again! This year's Eiga Sai (Movie Festival) c/o Japan Foundation Manila will start from July 4 to July 14 over at ShangCineplex 2, Shangri-La Mall. I have to admit that this year I'm very excited because Confessions (Kokuhaku) is included. Other films to look forward are Parade, Rinco's Restaurant and Always Trilogy. There are also two anime films: Mai Mai Miracle and Japan Our Homeland. The other selections are: Kamui, About Her Brother, Castle Under Fiery Skies and Dear Doctor.

I previously reviewed Confessions back in 2011 and I'm so impressed with it that I constantly pestered Japan Foundation Manila to screen it. I guess my persistence prevailed! Thank you so much JFMO.

For more information and screening schedule visit www.jfmo.org.ph or see the Eiga Sai 2013 Flyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment